Monday, June 25, 2012

Thank You Notes for the Envelopes


As so many little children's parents these days, I also buy and sell a lot on the net. Luckily, nowadays I buy a lot less than what I sell, and, luckily, all things I buy online are from internet auctions or Facebook flea markets. 


Every time I send a piece of clothing, for example, for a little girl I attach an appropriate paper sheet in the envelope with my name and a thank you note - and, of course (!), my blog address :) 


Those sheets usually are from children's books bought from the library.


If someone buys a CD from me, I attach a thank you note written on a page of an old book related to music, maybe with some old rock n' roll picture or so.


I'm a fan of old envelopes too, and I reuse almost all the envelopes we get in the mail, or make envelopes out of books' pages, magazines, wrapping paper or whatever that comes in handy. I'll show you some of my envelopes soon..


Do you sell or buy online? What kinds of products?


No comments:

Post a Comment