Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Reusing And Self Made Envelopes



As I mentioned, I sell children's clothes on the internet and reuse the envelopes we get in the house. Especially I like the ones where there's a little "window" so that it looks funny when you can see a creature on a DVD cover, or a doll in a thank you note, or whatever through it, like here:



Ok, the tapes on the top of the envelopes aren't so good looking, but oh well, what can you expect from a mother of three lively kids ;)

If all my envelopes aren't that pretty, still I try to match the theme in the thank you note and the piece of clothing. Like in here:




Sometimes there just aren't enough envelopes to be reused although we DO get bills and ads and so on. That's when the old book pages come in handy!


This envelope was my favourite:



More to come soon :)

Do you buy all the envelopes from the shop or do you reuse them?

No comments:

Post a Comment